- A Systems Approach to Improving Delivery and Uptake of Facility-based HIV Testing and Linkage to Care in South Africa
- Costing of Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Service Provision in South Africa
- Does Shifting Gender Norms on the Community Level Lead to Increased HIV Services Uptake?
- Evaluation of the PEPFAR/USAID Asibonisane Community Responses Program in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Optimizing Community Services for an Improved Continuum of HIV Care in South Africa
- Preventing Tuberculosis among Pregnant Women and Child Contacts under Five Years in Matlosana, South Africa